- 2018 ‘Protecting well-known trade marks in Africa’s emerging markets’, Journal of Intellectual Property Law & Practice with Marius Schneider.
- 2018 ‘Revisiting the place and use of territorial autonomy under international law’, International Journal on Minority and Group Rights with Yonatan Fessha.
- 2017 ‘Civil society and the right to access to information in the Ghanaian oil industry’ in Ghana @ 60: Governance and human rights in twenty-first century Africa edited by Michael Addaney & Michael Gyan Nyarko, Pretoria University Law Press.
- 2016 ‘Mauritius-country report’ Oxford Constitutions of the World with Ashwanee Budoo.
- 2016 ‘Human rights, democracy and rule of law: Different organisations, different conceptions?’- co-author within the context of FRAME (EU FP7) project.
- 2015 ‘Report on the EU’s engagement with regional multilateral organizations. Case study: African perspective’- co-author within the context of FRAME (EU FP7) project.
- 2015 ‘Is it time to let go? The Best Loser system in Mauritius’, Afrika Focus with Yonatan Fessha.